Today we are in Gerlinda’s flower garden in front of the house and organising new plants.
01) This is the side at the new entrance where it goes down to the garden and the former pigsties. There is still plenty of room there to expand the flower garden.
02) A simple flower on one of the shrubs.
03) One of the many colourful leafy plants, which come in many different patterns and colour combinations.
04) Gerlinda looking for new flowers, plants and cuttings by the roadside, where other people look for their firewood.
05) Gerlinda with her day’s haul on the way home on the mountain road near us in Malasag.